Latest updates of DevOps Summit Canada are here, we are excited to introduce new featured events on the program agenda. These new events reflect the values of our community, and we continue to foster collective wisdom to bring innovative ideas, improved perspective, and cross-functional collaboration
Tabletop discussions are often steered for simulated emergency. We will bring the tabletop discussion for three outline topics where we encourage the summit registrants to engage in the conversation & build perspective. Anyone attending the summit can pull the chair and participate in the active room (the capacity is limited to 12 participants at a time). Every topic will have leaders assigned by the organizing committee. We will bring out a whitepaper outlining our findings after the summit as a crowdsourced artifact.
The topics for this year are DevSecOps, Ops to SRE and one ad Hoc topic which can be chosen by the participants during the summit.
A fireside chat is an informal yet structured interview between a moderator and a guest. We present a unique opportunity to learn from individual experiences of leaders. The sessions are thought provoking and will compel us to steer larger dialog around tough questions around DevOps. The DevOps backstage stories and insights are unique and inspiring. We have outline two firechats with eminent leaders like Prasath Kumar Ramachandran from SAP labs, India, and Ramesh Parameswaran from WinDocks, U.S.
It has been fascinating to witness plenty of insights from DevOps community. While technology has been transforming our industry for quite a while, at DevOps Summit, Canada we realized the increasing role of DevOps insights and reports. This time we bring industry experts to talk about various DevOps reports & its impact on key trends, product features and most-desired skills. We bring the following experts and the industry reports for you
- Upskilling Report 2021 – DevOps Hybrid Skills in the era of Digital 2.0 : Presenter Biswajit Mohapatra, Partner, Executive Director IBM
- SRE Report 2021 – How to be establish SRE Capability in organizations? : Presenter Nivarti Jayaram, Chief Data Officer, Societe Generale
- Upskilling Report 2021 – DevSecOps Upskilling in the new world order : Presenter Dheeraj Nayal, Region Head – APJ & Middle East & Africa, DevOps institute
- State of Value Stream Management report 2021 Presenter : Helen Beal, Richard Knaster, Neelan Choksi , Brian Muskoff, Rohit Jainendra , Jeff Keyes
- DataOps Manifesto & 2021 : Presenter Christopher Berg, CEO DataKitchen
Do you know more than 60% of the registrants this year would like to participate in crowdsourcing initiatives? It is exciting times; we are seeing registrants are from several DevOps communities around the globe. DevOps product innovation can be strategically benefit, we all could work to build new perspectives together. Bring your own DevOps feature and get new insights and enhance your brand visibility. Come join us as one of our partners, create excitement about roadmap, new feature ideas and validate them early, send enquires at email@example.com, our team will get back to you!
Next update soon, stay tuned!