About DevOps Summit, Canada 2021
Starting Nov 8th more than 500 leaders from DevOps business, technology and start-up communities will come together virtually from 15+ countries to build a dialog and advance the next frontier of DevOps.
Each day in the two-day program will have in-depth focus on future perspective, forward-thinking talks, outlining concrete ideas and pathways
- Enhancing stewardship of the global communities of DevOps
- Exploring disruptive ideas around emerging technologies and its convergence with DevOps (examples Cryptocurrency & Blockchain for DevOps, MLOps roadmap, Open Banking & DevOps, LowCode & NoCode convergence with DevOps )
- Advancing collaboration through crowdsourcing and new ways of user testing, feature validation and publishing roadmaps
- Assess latest strategic trends, research and industry reports though Industry spotlight sessions
- Driving engagement and learning through gamification
The Summit offers opportunity to take part in discussions with CxO, Next-Gen Entrepreneurs and DevOps Community Leaders. We are joined by thought leaders from various DevOps Communities around the globe including Canada, DevOps Community of Practice led by Garima Bajpai, DevOps Online Summit led by Tom Henrickson, North America DevOps Group, DevOps Institute Ambassadors, Metis Community led by Elena Sinelnikova, Testoper community led by Kader Khan and many more
We are accompanied by Entrepreneurs from DevOps ecosystems including Helen Beal, Rajesh Razdan, Mitthan Meena, Neelan Choksi, Bruno Andrade and many other.
Who attends DevOps Summit, Canada
Our attendees include Automation Architects, DevOps Engineers, Research Associates, Head of Software Delivery, DevOps Manager, Manager of DevOps Engineering, Product Manager, Principal Consultants, Technical Managers, Site Reliability Engineers, Data Engineering Managers, Agile Coaches, CxO and similar profiles
Top industry reports, trends and research
With our Industry experts, we will present in-depth analysis on macro factors influencing DevOps landscape including emerging tools & practices, key metrics, skills and financial analysis. Industry reports will be presented by DevOps leaders like Biswajit Mohapatra from IBM, Nivarthi Jayaram author of Unlearning, Dheeraj Nayal from DevOps Institute
“Bring your own DevOps Feature”
Do you know more than 60% of our attendees are willing to contribute to managed crowdsourcing initiatives? Would you like to bring your idea for validation, there are many experts ready to contribute, collaborate and provide feedback.
At the summit you have the opportunity to get feedback on your DevOps idea/feature from people who have never seen it before and may provide new insight! You might be able to find collaborators for your projects by engaging and networking with the participants. You will also get a chance to meet investors like Vibhuti Gandhi, if you have an idea to advance the thought leadership of DevOps tools, practices or communities, we welcome you to participate in the “Bring your own DevOps Feature” (condition apply*)
Next Frontier sessions, two-fold benefit
The two-fold benefit to attend the summit, many futuristic sessions for professional development, enroll to certifications to advance your DevOps career, learn from Industry leaders. We also have sponsors who are looking for skilled DevOps specialists, interact with prospect recruiters
Some of the key topics which can help you develop new perspectives for DevOps
- Convergence of Transformational Mindsets – Evolutionary vs Revolutionary by Santanoo Bhattacharjee
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency for DevOps by Elena Sinelnikova
- Open Banking, how DevOps can be an enabler by Dheeraj Jaggi
- Can Low-code/No-code impact DevOps culture by Mirza Dautbegovic
- Going beyond Frameworks and Practices by Niladri Choudhuri
Gamification, experiential learning & fun
DevOps Summit offers gamification sessions and workshops, a great option for participants who are ready to unlearn and collectively explore new ways! DevOps did not happen by chance, it is about coming together to build new knowledge, contribute to exciting projects and inspire others through new ideas. We are bringing out of the box gamification sessions and workshops, to outline a few
- Chaos Engineering Workshop by Gremlin
- Live gamification for DevOps cultural transformation by Manas Shome
- Assessment on open-source tools for DevOps Practices Implementation by Mitesh Soni
- How’d you automate testing of modern system built on Websockets & GraphQL by Siva
- DevOps Pipeline with Scorecard by Najib Razduan
This time we bring Checkpoint, DigitalOnUs and Gremlin as our gold sponsors! If you are looking for investing in DevOps community events, checkout our sponsorship section!
As DevOps Summit agenda unfolds, we bring more information on the schedule, meanwhile you can subscribe to our social channels to remain updated. This time we have limited number of seats, so register before spots are gone, registrations are open!
Email – email@example.com